Then login to ALIST manage and goto
Profile page, click
Enable 2FA button, scan the QR code with your 2FA app, and enter the code generated by your 2FA app.
Verify button to enable 2FA.
- Each user can set a different "2FA" verification, how to cancel see the method below
How to cancel 2FA verification:
If you forget the 2FA of your non-Admin account, you can tell the administrator to clear it for you
Enter the background --> user, click "cancel two-step verification"
If the 2FA of the admin account is lost, please see the second step how to clear 2FA
How to enter the folder where Alist is located
- Windows: Go to the folder where Alist is located and enter: alist.exe cancel2fa
- Linux: Enter the folder where Alist is located and input, ./alist cancel2fa
- docker: docker directly input docker exec -it alist ./alist cancel2fa
After the above input is deleted, it is found that there is still a restart~
Open the manage user page, you can see the option of the
Cancel 2FA. After the cancellation, if you still have 2FA, you can choose to restart the Alist
- You need to use the new version, if there is no option of the
Cancel 2Fa，Explain that you need to update the version