1. IPA native installation
You can directly upload the ipa file.
But for ios>=16, you need to name the ipa file:
original file firstname.lastname@example.org, that is, you need to add
@bundle-identifier on the original basis, in which
bundle-identifier is the
CFBundleIdentifier of Info.plist in the IPA package. Such as:
Recommended to use ipa-renamer to rename your ipa files automatically and quickly.
- If you are a mobile phone user, you can also rename the IPA file, but you must know the format mentioned above, but there is no mobile phone renaming software, please solve it yourself...
- .ipa installation requires https and a valid certificate , not just a package can be installed without a signature
If the video fails, you can watch it here: https://b23.tv/oLvHHC8
Installation Demo: Deploy HTTPS and IPA files are signed prerequisites, if IOS16 rename by yourself If you can’t install it yourself, please check the problem yourself
- Installation demo environment: IOS15.4.1 iPhone12PM, personal certificate, HTTPS
2. TrollStore install
Requires AList version ≥ 3.12.2 and above，Devices that support the installation of TrollStore (jailbroken devices are not explained here)
For more devices, please see the table below. The content of the chart comes from TrollStore
Chart information update is uncertain, you can go to view https://ios.cfw.guide/installing-trollstore
If you want to use the installation is very simple, click the *TrollStore button to install
If you click the TrollStore button to open Apple's magnifying glass, it is because of the following reasons
TrollStoreversion number is less than version 1.3+, it is recommended to update to the latest version directly
- Your URL scheme is not enabled. If you enable it, remember to click the first option to log out immediately (Rebuild Now)
What is the wake-up format of the TrollStore URL?
Is there any benefit to this installation?
- See the flow chart below for explanation