1. IPA native installation
You can directly upload the ipa file.
But for ios>=16, you need to name the ipa file:
original file email@example.com, that is, you need to add
@bundle-identifier on the original basis, in which
bundle-identifier is the
CFBundleIdentifier of Info.plist in the IPA package. Such as:
Recommended to use ipa-renamer to rename your ipa files automatically and quickly.
- If you are a mobile phone user, you can also rename the IPA file, but you must know the format mentioned above, but there is no mobile phone renaming software, please solve it yourself...
- .ipa installation requires https and a valid certificate , not just a package can be installed without a signature
If the video fails, you can watch it here: https://b23.tv/oLvHHC8
Installation Demo: Deploy HTTPS and IPA files are signed prerequisites, if IOS16 rename by yourself If you can’t install it yourself, please check the problem yourself
- Installation demo environment: IOS15.4.1 iPhone12PM, personal certificate, HTTPS
2. TrollStore install
Requires AList version ≥ 3.12.2 and above
Devices that support the installation of TrollStore (jailbroken devices are not explained here)
The device that supports the installation of TrollStore is up to the iPhone 13 series device system version not greater than
stable version 15.4.1
beta version 15.6 beta 1 - 5
If you are an iPhone 14, the factory system version is too high. For other details, please check the table below.
|Version / Device||arm64 (A8 - A11)||arm64e (A12 - A15, M1)|
|13.7 and below||Not Supported (CT Bug only got introduced in 14.0)||Not Supported (CT Bug only got introduced in 14.0)|
|14.0 - 14.8.1||checkra1n + TrollHelper||TrollHelperOTA (arm64e)|
|15.0 - 15.4.1||TrollHelperOTA (iOS 15+)||TrollHelperOTA (iOS 15+)|
|15.5 beta 1 - 4||TrollHelperOTA (iOS 15+)||TrollHelperOTA (iOS 15+)|
|15.5 (RC)||Not Supported (CT Bug fixed)||Not Supported (CT Bug fixed)|
|15.6 beta 1 - 5||SSH Ramdisk||TrollHelperOTA (arm64e)|
|15.6 (RC1/2) and above||Not Supported (CT Bug fixed)||Not Supported (CT Bug fixed)|
If you want to use the installation is very simple, click the *TrollStore button to install
If you click the TrollStore button to open Apple's magnifying glass, it is because of the following reasons
TrollStoreversion number is less than version 1.3+, it is recommended to update to the latest version directly
- Your URL scheme is not enabled. If you enable it, remember to click the first option to log out immediately (Rebuild Now)
What is the wake-up format of the TrollStore URL?
Is there any benefit to this installation?
- See the flow chart below for explanation